Welcome to Department of Information and Communication Technology (DICT)
The Government of Mizoram envisions making Mizoram the most IT literate state in the country and a global center of excellence in IT Education & Training, Research and Development, Outsourcing Business.
This vision will translate into a mission for creation of wealth, IT led economic growth and employment generation. The State Government is committed to build citizen-centric services and providing services for the welfare and development of the society.
The Department of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) has been established in the year 2008 for framing policy, planning, implementation and monitoring of Information & Communication Technology and e-Governance projects. The Department has a vision to use Information & Communication technology to make available information and government services related to basic needs of common persons accessible to them near their locality throughout their lives through minimum procedural formalities thereby pursuing economic development.
|INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT||SERVICES FOR GoM DEPARTMENTS|
|» Hosting Service for Website|
- Notification regarding constitution of working group to determine a system of provision of Internet facilities to Govt. Department/Offices
- Notification regarding re-constitution of Mizoram State Level Advisory Committee on ICT, SCERT
- OM for Mobile Towers & Agreement for grant of Mobile Towers
- MSeGS Notification regarding Selection result for the post of State Project Manager (CSC 2.0)
- Reconstitution of State Cabinet Committee & Implementation Committee on UIDAI
- Office Order regarding detailment of Pu Lalengzuala, System Administrator as Resource Person for Social Media Awareness Campaign organised by KTP, Jubili Branch, Mission Vengthlang Pastor Bial, Aizawl
- Office Order regarding detailment of training CCC Course under the Project Preparing North East for Digital India during 8-19 August, 2016
- Office Order regarding appointment of Change Advisory Board (CAB) Member to organized, review and approved the change to be made at MSDC
- Office Order regarding 5 Days training of SP & SSDG Project at Tata Consultancy Service (TCS) Office, Kolkata during 6-10 June, 2016
- Office Order - regarding duty detailment of Website Management Training at Mizoram State e-Governance Training Centre, Khatla, Aizawl. during 25-29, April, 2016
- Office order - Regarding detailment of Resource Persons in connection with awareness on better use of Social Media organise by Republic Veng Pastor Bial, Aizawl
- Office Order - regarding detailment of Resource Persons to address public in connection with Digital India and IT related public awareness campaign
- Detailment for handling of State Service Delivery Gateway Project & State Portal (SSDG & SP)
- Office Order regarding constitution of Departmental level State Data Center managementt Committee
- Office Order regarding Training/Workshop outside the station/state