The Society is established to promote e-Governance in Champhai District. Accordingly the Society will have the following objectives:-
- To ensure a close co-ordination with all the participants and the external agencies involved.
- To prepare the installation sites and handling over of them to Implementing Agency.
- To ensure participation and support from all the associated sections and employees of the district administrations.
- To identify the staff, who need to undergo training at various levels.
- To review the installation, commissioning and maintenance of the application software.
- To take steps to mitigate any such potential risks that might surface during the course of the project.
- To monitor the overall progress of the project.
- Handle Change Management.
- Liaison with the Implementation Partner team and the Consultant Partner.
All the incomes, earnings, moveable or immovable properties of the society shall be solely utilized and applied to words the promotion of its aims and objects only as set forth in the Memorandum of Association and no portion thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus, profit or any manner whatsoever, to the present or past members of the society or to any person claiming through any one or more of the present or the past members. No members of the society shall have any personal claim on any movable or immovable properties of the society or make any profit, whatsoever, by virtue of his membership.
Click here to download Memorandum of Association of District e-Governance Society, Champhai District